Sunday, November 25, 2018

Egg Breakfast Sandwich - da best!!!

A delicious breakfast sandwich! Eggs, cheese, bacon on a brioche bun. Heaven!
I have a job where I can have breakfast at a reasonable hour - like 10:00am - instead of before I leave for work - like 7:20am. For a while we were gifted fresh banty eggs from a parent at our school. From that, I got the idea of bringing my own eggs and buns to make a fresh egg sandwich for my breadfast at school. Around 10:00am. Much more reasonable hour to eat breakfast as far as I'm concerned. So...I bring fresh eggs, Walmart bacon bits, a slice of cheese and a bun - and on the days I'm not having Jane's 2 ingredient bagels with peanut butter - I'm having the above delight! Of course, this whole thing is made better because her neighbor makes this awesome Portuguese pepper sauce that I mix into the eggs. I canNOT tell you how good this Portuguese pepper sauce is! Da Bomb Diggity! Add your own hotness and enjoy!

butter, to smear on the bowl
2 eggs
hot sauce, to your pleasure
1 bun - I love brioche buns
1 slice cheese, to your liking
bacon bits, if you want
salt and pepper to your taste

Smear a small cereal bowl with butter. Crack 2 eggs into bowl, mix well. Season with salt and pepper and hot sauce to your taste. Microwave for a minute, stir, add cheese slice and microwave for another minute. Scoop egg onto the bun and enjoy!!


~~~

YUM!
'till we feast again! 

xoabb

No comments:

Post a Comment